Objectives: This program examines every facet of CIT operations from building a team, to debriefing of team members, including logistics and dealing with emergencies.
Program Benefits: After completing the program, participants will:
- Be able to conduct route planning and risk assessment
- Know how to protect the loading bay and supervise cash loading
- Know how to co-ordinate effective journey management and manage crime and emergencies.
- Protective intelligence
- The loading bay and the loading process
- Journey management
- Use of escort back up
- CIT logistics
- Effect of weather on CIT operations
Date: 21st– 22ndAugust, 2019
Venue: NIIS Training Centre, 1b Shiro Street Fadeyi,Yaba, Lagos
Fees: #100,000 per participant