Objective: This program is designed to equip participants with skills to manage access control to their
facilities, services and information.
Program Benefits: After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Recognize and avoid potential threats affecting the access control of their facility
- Draw up a physical security plan for managing access control of their facility
- Know how to manage physical security application in controlling access
- Physical security planning for access control
- Control of access to property and services
- Information security
- Physical security application in controlling access
- Role of effective searches and patrol in controlling access
- Crowd and traffic control
- Surveillance and audit trail tactics
Date: 4th– 6th December, 2019
Venue: 4a, Sawyer Crescent, by Corona School, Anthony, Lagos.
Fee: N 350,000 per participant.