Objective: The program has been designed for security personnel working in establishments designated as critical national infrastructure to enable them understand their duties and responsibilities and gain confidence to deal with incidents efficiently
Program Benefits: After completing this program, participants will;
- Know their duties and responsibilities
- Acquire skills and knowledge in managing risks associated with critical national infrastructure assets
- Know how to harden their assets against crime
- Identifying security risks
- Assessing and Mitigating security risks
- Hardening critical national infrastructure assets against crime
- Auditing and improving an existing security system
- Developing and Implementing a security plan for the facility
Date: 10th – 12th April 2019.
Venue: NIIS Training Centre, 1b Shiro Street, Fadeyi, Yaba, Lagos.
Fees: N150,000 per participant
To Signup for this program click on the link below